Thorlo Experia® Unisex Tennis Socks
Designed for feet that hurt.
Enjoying tennis and playing harder, longer and for a lifetime with the ultimate in foot protection.
Fast starts, fast stops and lateral movements on the court cause pain and stress on your feet.
Specifically engineered to deliver maximum protection and comfort for any player who is prone to blisters, foot pain or discomfort.
- Constructed with THOR•LON® fibers for superior softness, resilience, durability, and moisture-wicking for drier, better feeling feet.
- Cushioned instep and arch for a better fit, more support and less pressure on feet for a more comfortable game.
- Low profile toe seam won’t rub or irritate feet.
- Padding extends over the toes for more protection against fast stops and lateral movement.
- Unique padding specifically engineered for tennis, clinically shown to reduce blisters, pain, pressures and moisture for maximum protection.
- Length: Crew
- Cushion: Thick Cushion
- Fiber Contents: 88% Exclusive THOR•LON® Acrylic , 10% Stretch nylon , 2% Spandex
Care instructions: For longer product life, maximum protection and comfort, wash and dry inside out (to fluff up the pads) using liquid fabric softener after each use (to lubricate the fibers for longer life). For optimal benefits, liquid fabric softeners are always recommended. Do Not Bleach. Wash Normal: 105F/40C. Dry Normal Medium. Do Not Dry Clean. Do Not Iron.
Proudly made in the USA