Its extreme toughness together with HEADs advanced carbon composite technology leads to a novel ultra tough hybrid composite.
The new HEAD Innegra™ hybrid-composite structure is integrated into the racquet for shock absorption and improved stability. As a result vibrations are reduced by up to 17% on ball impact for unique control and precision. This protects the player from the forces of a ball impact.
On top of this: HEAD’s new hybrid-composite structure with the ultra tough Innegra™ fibre considerably extends the performance of your HEAD racquet, that means that racquets remains longer in the perfect condition without losing any of its great properties.
Innegra™ Technology Feature:
- Extremely tough and light;
- Lightest fibre in the world today
- In combination with carbon fibre, Innegra™ forms an ultra tough hybrid-composite structure
- improved stability and increased shock absorption
- vibration on ball impact is reduced by up to 17% for unique control and precision
- HEAD’s new hybrid-composite structure considerably tends the performance of your HEAD racquet
|Weight ||265 g - 9.3 oz |
|Beam ||24/26/23 mm |
|Head size ||645 cm² - 100 in² |
|Balance ||340 mm - even |
|Length ||Standard, 685 mm - 27" |
|Grip size ||3 |
|String pattern ||16/19 |
|Colors ||lime/black |