Ready to go any distance, the second generation of the GT 2000 is lighter and more comfortable than ever! FluidRide and full length SPEVA 55 Lasting take its stable ride to the next level.
- Impact Guidance System- The Impact Guidance System is a technical design philosophy and combination of leading ASICS Technologies. Shoes featuring the IGS Badge of Approval are at the forefront of ASICS research and development for their intended sport
- FluidRide-The latest evolution in ASICS midsole technology, FluidRideÂ™ provides the ultimate combination of bounce back and cushioning properties with reduced weight and exceptional durability.
- Dynamic DuoMax Support System- An upgrade of the current DuoMax system by distributing local pressure proportionally to increase stability while providing improved comfort
- Guidance Line- Longitudinal groove that decouples tooling along the line of progression for enhanced gait efficiency
- Rearfoot and Forefoot Gel Cushioning Systems- Shock absorbing material placed in midsole of shoe. Shape of units designed for special function
- Guidance Trusstic System- This new Trusstic System integrates Guidance Line construction providing enhanced gait efficiency and structural integrity to the midfoot
SIZING IS IN US