The GEL-Kahana 6 is a trail shoe for the consumer who wants a structured running shoe with a trail outsole. This shoe, whilst being a great selection for light trails is also well suited to light road use.
- Gel-(rear) Shock absorbing material placed in midsole of shoe. Shape of units designed for special function
- Removable Sockliner- An EVA or SpEVA sockliner moulded to the shape of the foot, which can be removed to accommodate a medical orthotic
- Speva Midsole- Midsole material that improves bounce back characteristics and decrease midsole breakdown
- Reflectivity- Contains reflective materials designed to enhance visibility during low-light hours
- Duomax- A dual-density midsole system positioned to enhance support and stability
- Trusstic- Molded compound under midfoot area. Provides a controlled and contoured midsole while improving arch support and torsion stability
- AHAR- ASICS High Abrasion Resistant rubber on the outersole.Helps cut down on excessive wear